We want to help you test your 12V DC outlet tractor outlet.
If you do not feel that you understand these steps, or can perform them safely, consult your tractor dealer or local mechanic. Also always consult your tractor owner’s manual for model-specific information.
To complete this task you will need to purchase an ohmmeter or continuity tester.
Time to get started.
1. Park the tractor safely and securely.
2. Shut off the engine.
3. Engage the parking brake.
4. Range gear lever is in N (neutral) position.
5. Disconnect the 12V DC outlet from the harness.
6. Check if there is continuity between terminals (A) and (B).
7. Invert the probes on the terminals.
8. Check again if there is continuity between terminals (A) and (B).
9. Continuity should be present in only one of the above two positions.
Replace the 12V DC outlet if the continuity is not within the specifications.
If you need any further help or have any questions about outlets, tractors, or anything else, please contact your dealer, local mechanic, or call us at 602-734-9944. Please ask about our current new and used tractor supply.
Team Tractor and Equipment - #1 Tractor Dealer in Arizona. We sell and service most major brands of tractors including Yanmar, Kubota, John Deere, TYM, Mahindra, Kioti, Case, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Ford, Deutz, Case IH, Farmall, International Harvester, Branson Tractors, LS, Shibura, Claas Tractor, McCormick Tractors, Valtra, Solis, YTO, Montana, and Nortrac.