We want to help you test a tractor fuse.
If you do not feel that you understand these steps, or can perform them safely, consult your tractor dealer or local mechanic. Also always consult your tractor owner’s manual for model-specific information.
To complete this task you will need to purchase an ohmmeter or continuity tester.
Time to get started.
1. Park the tractor safely and securely.
2. Shut off the engine.
3. Engage the parking brake.
4. Open the plastic panel located below the steering column support.
5. Remove the fuse from the fuse box.
6. Visually check whether the fuse filament (A) is broken.
7. Connect the leads of the ohmmeter or continuity tester (B) to both ends of the fuse.
8. Check for continuity.
· Fuse filament
· Ohmmeter or continuity tester
Replace the fuse if continuity is not detected.
If you need any further help or have any questions about fuses, tractors, or anything else, please contact your dealer, local mechanic, or call us at 602-734-9944. Please ask about our current new and used tractor supply.
Team Tractor and Equipment - #1 Tractor Dealer in Arizona. We sell and service most major brands of tractors including Yanmar, Kubota, John Deere, TYM, Mahindra, Kioti, Case, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Ford, Deutz, Case IH, Farmall, International Harvester, Branson Tractors, LS, Shibura, Claas Tractor, McCormick Tractors, Valtra, Solis, YTO, Montana, and Nortrac.