How to Remove and Install a Yanmar Tractor Steering Wheel
We want to help you remove and install your Yanmar tractor steering wheel.
If you do not feel that you understand these steps, or can perform them safely, consult your tractor dealer or local mechanic. Also always consult your tractor owner’s manual for model-specific information.
Time to get started.
· Park the tractor safely and securely.
· Shut off the engine.
· Engage the parking brake.
· Place chocks on each driving direction of both rear wheels.
NOTE: Make sure that the parking brake is engaged securely.
Remove the Steering Wheel
· Remove the steering wheel cap (A, Fig. 2) from the steering wheel (B, Fig. 2).
· Remove the following parts from the power steering valve shaft.